Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project Web End Reflection

1) I decided to write about the issue regarding, the constant use of technology that distracts people from communicating face-to-face. The increased use of technology has replaced the intimate level of interaction between people and their peers. I always wanted to express this concern that technology is widely and unwisely used throughout society because people think it "connects" them better to other people. However, people have begun to ignore that their relationships are being affected because they allow limitless access to technology without interest in communicating with their peers face-to-face. Also, as a young adult wanted to express the subliminal separation between themselves and their close peers through the use of technology. People are blinded by the advantages of technology that they refuse to acknowledge that excessive use of technology could be separating people from interaction, rather than emotionally "connecting" with the person face-to-face.

2)The writing process for this topic was a bit different because I had to research my issue in-depth rather than semi-reliable sources. I was a little disappointed that I procrastinated my rough draft because i had a difficult time to find sources that were valid to support my claims. The hardest part was trying to search in the CSUN database for something that connected with my issue or any kind of evidence to support. However, the easy section was creating blogs and finding any source of multimedia to connect with my topic and use it on my essay. It was helpful looking for any kind of pictures and videos to incorporate towards my issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment