Saturday, February 9, 2013

Freewrite Reflection

1. In order to successfully write my essay I need to have valid source(s), so far I have at least two sources and will proceed to search deeper about the issue I will be discussing:  How does technology change the way people communicate/ interact, negative? I found an article that I recently posted on this blog about the internet decreasing communication through the advanced technology. I would like to focus on communication as a major change through technology from a negative perspective because there is good and bad reasons for technology changing communication in society. I know that the information I have found could not be a strong evidence to support my claim. However, it helps me understand and maintain focus on the issue I want to argue.

2. The final presentation of the project includes the blog(s) and the essay itself. Throughout the process, I would improve my blog by posting about my writing process, vocabulary, or any thoughts/concerns I may have about my research. The final outcome of my research paper should be flawless, revised, and made sure I have corrected any grammatical errors, but most importantly, the paper answers the prompt clearly and carefully proven. The evidence proven will have to be strong and be selected from a valid source which is something I need to work on. Lastly, the research paper should be understood well from the audience that will read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment